Welcome to Government Polytechnic, Anakapalli
- To impart quality Technical Education in semi urban area of northern Andhra Pradesh and to produce quality technician manpower to meet technological needs for economic development of the State and become an outstanding Polytechnic, an ultimate destination for learning multi technical job skills.
- Offer demand driven diploma programmes to cater the needs of the local industries and other public, private sector agencies.
- Provide the best Academic environment for the students to realize their full potential for acquiring the technical knowledge and job skills.
- Infuse the human values of integrity, social responsibility and contribute their might for National development with their Technical knowledge.
- To empower the students to be technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible citizen with human values and high quality skills and contribute significantly towards ever changing Computer field.
- To provide Diploma students who are capable to take pivotal role in wide aspects of modern Computer Engineering
- To make the students understand basic concepts underlie in Computer Engineering and able to apply them creatively in different fields of Engineering
- To train the student sensitive to the Environment, safety and economic context.
- To produce technically skilled students through intensive training in Computer engineering tools and application and to prepare the students for professional career and further research.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- Preparation towards Employment/Higher Studies To produce best Diploma in Computer Engineering technicians by correlating growing need of the industries in modern topics with the academic input and giving the technical knowledge for further learning.
- Core Competence: To prepare the students as productive Computer Engineers, possessing supportive and leadership skills in multidisciplinary domains, expertise in Practical orientation, Communication Skills and latest developments.
- Breadth â Shaped Supervisor Engineer To give the depth of related skills and expertise in a single field, and the ability to collaborate with other disciplines and work at the Supervisory cadre.
- Professionalism â 3 Ps â Professional value-Knowledge development. To promote the students in professionalism, by successful completion of the Diploma in Computer Engineering by emphasizing Field Practices in industry oriented activities.
- Life Long learning â Environment To sensitize the students on social and economic commitment and to inculcate a nature to guard the values of community and protect environment.
- To enrich the resources of Teaching and Learning process which can produce quality manpower with vast technical exposure suitable for the industries which lead the socioeconomic development through excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To educate the students with the state of art technologies in the department to meet the growing challenges of industry.
- To carry out skill development in the department through constant up-gradation of laboratories and interaction with the industry.
- To provide technical expertise in the core subject along with professional ethics as per the needs of the society.
- To equip the students with strong foundation to enable them for continuing education.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- To develop the ability among students to understand the concept of core Electronics subjects that will facilitate understanding of new technologies.
- To embed a strong foundation in the engineering fundamentals to solve, analyze and design real time Engineering products.
- To prepare technicians who possess the necessary foundation required to take up gainful employment in core sector and allied sector for a successful career with professional ethics.
- To attain professional excellence through life-long learning.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.