Electronics & Communication Engineering
- To enrich the resources of Teaching and Learning process which can produce quality manpower with vast technical exposure suitable for the industries which lead the socioeconomic development through excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To educate the students with the state of art technologies in the department to meet the growing challenges of industry.
- To carry out skill development in the department through constant up-gradation of laboratories and interaction with the industry.
- To provide technical expertise in the core subject along with professional ethics as per the needs of the society.
- To equip the students with strong foundation to enable them for continuing education.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- To develop the ability among students to understand the concept of core Electronics subjects that will facilitate understanding of new technologies.
- To embed a strong foundation in the engineering fundamentals to solve, analyze and design real time Engineering products.
- To prepare technicians who possess the necessary foundation required to take up gainful employment in core sector and allied sector for a successful career with professional ethics.
- To attain professional excellence through life-long learning.