- To empower the students to be technologically adept, innovative, self-motivated and responsible citizen with human values and high quality skills and contribute significantly towards ever changing Computer field.
- To provide Diploma students who are capable to take pivotal role in wide aspects of modern Computer Engineering
- To make the students understand basic concepts underlie in Computer Engineering and able to apply them creatively in different fields of Engineering
- To train the student sensitive to the Environment, safety and economic context.
- To produce technically skilled students through intensive training in Computer engineering tools and application and to prepare the students for professional career and further research.
Program Educational Objectives(PEOs)
- Preparation towards Employment/Higher Studies To produce best Diploma in Computer Engineering technicians by correlating growing need of the industries in modern topics with the academic input and giving the technical knowledge for further learning.
- Core Competence: To prepare the students as productive Computer Engineers, possessing supportive and leadership skills in multidisciplinary domains, expertise in Practical orientation, Communication Skills and latest developments.
- Breadth â Shaped Supervisor Engineer To give the depth of related skills and expertise in a single field, and the ability to collaborate with other disciplines and work at the Supervisory cadre.
- Professionalism â 3 Ps â Professional value-Knowledge development. To promote the students in professionalism, by successful completion of the Diploma in Computer Engineering by emphasizing Field Practices in industry oriented activities.
- Life Long learning â Environment To sensitize the students on social and economic commitment and to inculcate a nature to guard the values of community and protect environment.